Dictionaries and CD-Roms published by the Ladin Cultural
Institute "Micurà de Rü"
The institute’s main activities are lexicographical and linguistic:
- Events, exhibitions and conferences are organised such as, "Dis de leteratura, teater, ert, mujiga y film" (Literature Day, Theatre Day, Art Day, Music Day, Film Day), "Dé dla ćiantia ladina "(day of the ladin popular song) and book presentations;
- The institute maintains and furthers relationships between the Dolomite Ladins, those in Graubünden (Switzerland), and those in Friuli (Italy);
- The promotion of culture, tradition, art, folk music and the promotion of the written and spoken language through publications, cultural events and further education courses;
- The archiving of documents, photographs, and audio-visual records;
- The expansion and updating of the specialist library for Ladin studies.
- The institute carries out scientific research into the language, history, culture and toponymy of the Dolomite Ladins in cooperation with universities, institutes and cultural associations.